All student examinations and other assessments, together with associated incidental matters, are governed by student assessment regulations.
Please see Student Assessment Regulations, as contained in the General Prospectus.?click here
Please Note: Should ITS and Web dates differ, ITS will be the?correct date.
Exam timetables are published and made available to students not less than two weeks before commencement of examinations.
Methods of publishing examinations timetables
Students are requested to continually check their timetable for any updates.
- Exam timetables are pasted on students’ notice boards.
- Exam timetables are given to students personally by the Examinations department.
- Exam timetables are made available on the university website.
- Students can access their timetable via student ITS iEnabler.
Past examination papers
Past examination papers are made available to students at the university Library.
The Library also makes past examination papers available on its online facilities.
After writing assessments and examinations, the outcomes are made available to students by the Examinations department.
Methods for publication of results
- Results are pasted on students’ notice boards.
- Results are given to students personally by the Examinations department.
- Students can access their results via student ITS iEnabler.
- Students can access their results via SMS from the University IVR system. SMS the number 34763
For enquiries pertaining to examinations, please contact: 016?950 6871
|Faculty of Human Sciences||Faculty of Applied and Computer Sciences||Faculty of management Sciences||Faculty of Engineering and Technology|
|+27 16 950 9960
+27 16 950 9478
|+27 16 950 9471
+27 16 950 9472
|+27 16 950 9959||+27 16 950 9813|